News:

Welcome to platform and forum for Towns, local communities, Small Businesses, business listing, Customers, people, and events etc.

Main Menu
Hamster-combat-airdrop.jpg

The best topic

Replies: 5
Total votes: : 1

Last post:
Re: Advertise on NaijaCities App by Adawebs

Do you want to be rich?

Started by Adawebs,

Previous topic - Next topic
how-to-add-business-free.jpg
The first post content
Do you want to be rich?

Growing up "I will be rich" used to be my favorite mantra because I wanted to will in into existence.. so I always recited it to myself..

There's a family in Delta state I have always admired "the Ibru family"... whenever we are traveling to my village We always passed through their village and they owned almost everything.. a factory, a hospital, a university, name it and they have it... so this always inspired me especially because my dad will always tell me that there is no poor person in the Ibru family but the wealth all started with just one wealthy man in the family...

Like I said earlier I always recited my mantra because I had learnt that if you believed it well enough it would happen for you... well this was all I did in my plans to wealth (reciting my mantra)... until one day I was in a conversation with a friend of mine.... when I told him about my mantra and he told me that it was nice but then he asked me what ACTIONS I had taken to achieve the kind of wealth I dream of...

Well I told him that was why I was working hard in my academics and by the time I was done I would get a good job that would pay me well because I was a bright student... mind you I was in 100level studying Anatomy... (when I think about how my mind worked then I always laugh)

To cut the long story short... that was the day my financial education began... He was my course mate but he got me started on the journey I am in today... My journey to financial freedom... while I may be doing well for myself today, I know I have not yet arrived at my destination but still some of you have not started your journey at all and like me you want to be rich...

I will be asking you some questions my friend asked me..
1. How many celebrated rich employees do you see today
2. What if you don't find a good paying job since it is a factor that is beyond your control
3. What ACTIONS have you taken to achieve your goals
4. Who is your mentor? Who guides you?

Well all my responses were in the negative.. that was when I realized the journey to wealth was beyond reciting a mantra... it requires ACTION

Are you ready to take the ACTION today and start your journey to Wealth?

If yes, make payment and join my *Crypto Mentorship program* and be guided to *WEALTH BUILDING with CRYPTOCURRENCY*

*For Nigerians*

Make payment of 20,000naira to the account below...

Opay
Ntekume King Ighosotu

(Note: use your name as the reference)

*For Ghanaians*

Make payment of 400cedis to the number below...

Incisia company limited
Mtn

*For Cameroonians*

Make payment of 29,000cfa to the number below

MTN momo: 650986585
Orange: 657175554
Name: Ako Paulette or Margaret Orock

*For South Africans*

For payment of 800Rands send a DM for payment Details

*For Kenyans*

Make payment of 5,800ksh to the number below

Name: Wycliffe Omonge
*Mpesa*

Send proof of payment and name using the chat link below for confirmation

Link

Adawebs

Do you want to be rich?

Growing up "I will be rich" used to be my favorite mantra because I wanted to will in into existence.. so I always recited it to myself..

There's a family in Delta state I have always admired "the Ibru family"... whenever we are traveling to my village We always passed through their village and they owned almost everything.. a factory, a hospital, a university, name it and they have it... so this always inspired me especially because my dad will always tell me that there is no poor person in the Ibru family but the wealth all started with just one wealthy man in the family...

Like I said earlier I always recited my mantra because I had learnt that if you believed it well enough it would happen for you... well this was all I did in my plans to wealth (reciting my mantra)... until one day I was in a conversation with a friend of mine.... when I told him about my mantra and he told me that it was nice but then he asked me what ACTIONS I had taken to achieve the kind of wealth I dream of...

Well I told him that was why I was working hard in my academics and by the time I was done I would get a good job that would pay me well because I was a bright student... mind you I was in 100level studying Anatomy... (when I think about how my mind worked then I always laugh)

To cut the long story short... that was the day my financial education began... He was my course mate but he got me started on the journey I am in today... My journey to financial freedom... while I may be doing well for myself today, I know I have not yet arrived at my destination but still some of you have not started your journey at all and like me you want to be rich...

I will be asking you some questions my friend asked me..
1. How many celebrated rich employees do you see today
2. What if you don't find a good paying job since it is a factor that is beyond your control
3. What ACTIONS have you taken to achieve your goals
4. Who is your mentor? Who guides you?

Well all my responses were in the negative.. that was when I realized the journey to wealth was beyond reciting a mantra... it requires ACTION

Are you ready to take the ACTION today and start your journey to Wealth?

If yes, make payment and join my *Crypto Mentorship program* and be guided to *WEALTH BUILDING with CRYPTOCURRENCY*

*For Nigerians*

Make payment of 20,000naira to the account below...

Opay
Ntekume King Ighosotu

(Note: use your name as the reference)

*For Ghanaians*

Make payment of 400cedis to the number below...

Incisia company limited
Mtn

*For Cameroonians*

Make payment of 29,000cfa to the number below

MTN momo: 650986585
Orange: 657175554
Name: Ako Paulette or Margaret Orock

*For South Africans*

For payment of 800Rands send a DM for payment Details

*For Kenyans*

Make payment of 5,800ksh to the number below

Name: Wycliffe Omonge