News:

Welcome to platform and forum for Towns, local communities, Small Businesses, business listing, Customers, people, and events etc.

Main Menu
how-to-add-business-free.jpg

The best topic

Replies: 5
Total votes: : 1

Last post:
Re: Advertise on NaijaCities App by Adawebs

Can you pick up a Lighter and set your Money ablaze?

Started by Adawebs,

Previous topic - Next topic
50-classic-books.jpg
The first post content

If NO then read this to the end

I always feel sad when people lose their hard earned money to scam platforms and investments... and believe me when I say a lot of persons fall for these schemes as my DM is always filled with them...

Because of this  I have decided to do this write up to show you some ways to avoid some of these losses...

1. Be mindful of free things - I can't emphasize this enough... in the crypto space, free things comes in form of airdrop, mining platforms, etc... it is folly to lose what you have in pursuit of free things
2. Use tested and trusted trading and investment platforms/crypto wallet - to be safe in the space, use known exchanges such as binance, coinbase kucoin, etc.. these exchanges have been impenetrable for a while now so they are relatively safe compared to new platforms just coming up.. for wallets use trust wallet/metamask wallet, or other trusted wallets... avoid all these new platforms coming up with extraordinary promises so as to keep your funds secured l..
3. Take calculated risk - while all investments bear certain levels of risks, what differentiates a profitable investor from one that makes excessive losses in the market is that profitable investors take only calculated risk and as such can properly manage their losses... they do not just dabble into the investment space with prayer for luck to meet them..
4. Learn properly before investing - Don't ever invest your money ignorantly.. i.e do not invest your money when you have no knowledge of what you are investing in maybe because a friend is doing is so you want to just rush into it without learning properly.. well we see this a lot in the crypto space... don't be that person.... If you cannot pick up a lighter and set your money on fire then do not invest your money without proper knowledge..

For those interested in learning more about the crypto space so they don't make the mistake of throwing their money away...

Link

Adawebs

If NO then read this to the end

I always feel sad when people lose their hard earned money to scam platforms and investments... and believe me when I say a lot of persons fall for these schemes as my DM is always filled with them...

Because of this  I have decided to do this write up to show you some ways to avoid some of these losses...

1. Be mindful of free things - I can't emphasize this enough... in the crypto space, free things comes in form of airdrop, mining platforms, etc... it is folly to lose what you have in pursuit of free things
2. Use tested and trusted trading and investment platforms/crypto wallet - to be safe in the space, use known exchanges such as binance, coinbase kucoin, etc.. these exchanges have been impenetrable for a while now so they are relatively safe compared to new platforms just coming up.. for wallets use trust wallet/metamask wallet, or other trusted wallets... avoid all these new platforms coming up with extraordinary promises so as to keep your funds secured l..
3. Take calculated risk - while all investments bear certain levels of risks, what differentiates a profitable investor from one that makes excessive losses in the market is that profitable investors take only calculated risk and as such can properly manage their losses... they do not just dabble into the investment space with prayer for luck to meet them..
4. Learn properly before investing - Don't ever invest your money ignorantly.. i.e do not invest your money when you have no knowledge of what you are investing in maybe because a friend is doing is so you want to just rush into it without learning properly.. well we see this a lot in the crypto space... don't be that person.... If you cannot pick up a lighter and set your money on fire then do not invest your money without proper knowledge..

For those interested in learning more about the crypto space so they don't make the mistake of throwing their money away...

•  

Adawebs

•  

🡱 🡳
Hamster-combat-airdrop.jpg