bizpage-forum -small.jpg

News:

Welcome to platform and forum for Towns, local communities, Small Businesses, business listing, Customers, people, and events etc.

Main Menu

The best topic

Replies: 5
Total votes: : 1

Last post:
Re: Advertise on NaijaCities App by Adawebs

DEEP MESSAGE by an old man

Started by Adawebs,

Previous topic - Next topic

Dental Clinic available in Ogba B/S

CHAT WITH US on

Whatsapp HERE

The first post content
DEEP MESSAGE

IMG-20240515-WA0031.jpg

I tasted all that is Sweet, but I found nothing Sweeter than good health. I tasted all that was bitter, but nothing was more bitter than being in need of good people. I carried both, Iron and Rocks, but nothing was heavier than debt. I discovered that life comprises two days; A day for you and a day against you.*So when it is for you, do not be reckless; and when it is against you, be patient.* Because both days will expire!  *If you can't be a Bridge to connect people, then don't be a wall to separate them.* *If you can't be a light to brighten people's good deeds then don't be the darkness covering their efforts.* *If you can't be a Vaccine to give life, don't be a Virus to terminate it.*  We can only be each other's keepers.💝_

Link

Adawebs

DEEP MESSAGE

IMG-20240515-WA0031.jpg

I tasted all that is Sweet, but I found nothing Sweeter than good health. I tasted all that was bitter, but nothing was more bitter than being in need of good people. I carried both, Iron and Rocks, but nothing was heavier than debt. I discovered that life comprises two days; A day for you and a day against you.*So when it is for you, do not be reckless; and when it is against you, be patient.* Because both days will expire!  *If you can't be a Bridge to connect people, then don't be a wall to separate them.* *If you can't be a light to brighten people's good deeds then don't be the darkness covering their efforts.* *If you can't be a Vaccine to give life, don't be a Virus to terminate it.*  We can only be each other's keepers.💝_
  •  

Adawebs

•  

🡱 🡳
teeth-whitening200.jpg